19 October 2014

Healthy Summer Smoothies| Casssheww









As it is getting nearer to summer in Australia I thought I would share some of my favourite healthy smoothie/ drink/ things.. I don't even know. All of these are very simple and healthy and only really use natural ingredients. There are no specific measurements for any of the ingredients and all of them can be tailored to personal preferences. Here are just some of my favourites! 
Check out the video: http://youtu.be/zrpe9cttvSI

Tropical

♥ Mango
♥ Banana
♥ Pineapple
♥ Pineapple Juice

Greenie
♥ Mango
♥ Pineapple
♥ Spinach
♥ Coconut Water
♥ Swisse Beauty Supplement Powder…stuff

Grape & Strawberries
♥ Grape
♥ Strawberries
♥ Almond Milk

Strawberries & Banana
♥ Strawberries
♥ Bananas
♥ Almond Milk
♥ Cinnamon
♥ Honey

The Dark Berries
♥ Black Berries
♥ Blue Berries
♥ Almond Milk
♥ Cinnamon

Berries Galore
♥ Raspberries
♥ Blueberries
♥ Blackberries
♥ Strawberries
♥ Almond Milk

What are some of your favourite summer beverages?

Thanks for reading!
Have a good day! 
♥ Cass

No comments:

Post a Comment