10 March 2015

Moana Cafe Perth| Casssheww













So, I took these photos for a school assignment but I thought they were worth sharing on my blog. The assignment is to take photos to create a campaign for a certain tourist agency. I chose "Tourism Australia" and chose to do a postcard for their "Restaurant Australia" campaign. I thought this was the perfect opportunity to show off one of my favourite places to eat in Perth. 

Moana Cafe is located at: 
618 Hay Street, Perth WA 6000

The location of this looks frightening at first. I've had a few people ask "are you sure this is safe?" as I've lead them through the dark hallway and up the creaky wooden stairs. But I promise you, once you get past the kind of creepy entrance, this cafe is one of the most beautiful and relaxing cafes you will ever go to. 

What I love about it:
♥ The vibe of the cafe is very chilled
♥ The people who come to the cafe are very chilled too, as well as the staff
♥ The food options are amazing AND HEALTHY!
♥ Partly outdoors
♥ Cute and quirky cutlery and decor
♥ Paintings and art on the walls

What I recommend:
♥  Chicken Quesadillas 
♥ Chai Latte 
♥ Almond Milk with Hazelnut Flavouring 

Check out their website: 

Do you have any cafe recommendations?

Thanks for reading!
Have a good day! 

♥ Cass

No comments:

Post a Comment